Subject: Re: realaudiofiles and rockbox

Re: realaudiofiles and rockbox

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:55:37 -0700

Fred wrote:
I am not 100% sure, but my Goldwave version does not support Real Audio
files. There aren't many programmes that do support real audio. I don't
exactly why, it is a license problem I think.

You may be right. Brain must be scrambled today. The instructions listed
below work for .AA formats.

OOPS...rocker

Have a nice day