Subject: Re: realaudiofiles and rockbox

Re: realaudiofiles and rockbox

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:47:44 -0700

Brian:Ok rocker, but um, how do you know if you are dishevelled or not?

Rocker:
Burnt out rock musician with long hare?? smile ;)

Brian:
(So now I'm having visions of Mirrorbox, open source firmware with a
Voice UI for your bathroom mirror...)

rocker:

I like it! Well maybe not... Sometimes it's a good thing to be blind.
especially after a long night!

Cheers!