Subject: speech engine question

speech engine question

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:59:06 -0600

Someone from this list asked me how well some specific speech engines work
with RockBox since I was the winner of some speech engines from the February
treasure scroll, ( http://www.blindtreasures.com ).
I should get them sometime next week, but I cannot remember which speech
engines they were, so if there any members of the monthly treasure scroll
here, could you let me know what the name of the speech engines are, so I
can research the product before I get it?
Thanks, you can reply to me at:
gErvin_at_cableone.net
Glenn