Subject: Bookmarks

Bookmarks

From: Marc <marcsut_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:39:55 -0700

When i choose "create bookmark" after stopping the file the Archos says
"create bookmark" without giving any confirmation. Same thing happens when
i choose "list bookmarks". That is, it doesn't seem to give me any choices
or go further into the menu.

Also, does anyone know how to delete bookmarks from the "recent bookmarks"
list? When you choose that item it does bring up a list.

Thanks.
Marc