Subject: Recorder 20 problem

Recorder 20 problem

From: Willi Passmann <dj6jz_at_compuserve.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:49:24 +0200

Hi all,

I am using a Jukebox Recorder 20, OS version 1.28 and Rockbox 2.4.
>From time to time I had to reboot during listening, as the player
stopped. It does not seem to have any connection with the battery
level.

Some days ago it happened while I was recording. 40 minutes were fine,
then it recorded a beep every 5 seconds or so, for 45 minutes, until I
stopped the recording. Nobody touched the recorder all the time. From
that point on I had problems to start the Archos, I could hear the HD
start and stop again and again. Only once I noted an error code "Panic
ata-71".

When I succeeded to start it, I deleted the Rockbox software
completely and now it seems to work just fine (as fine as the original
software would allow ;-)).

Any recommendations?

Regards from Germany,
Willi