Subject: RE: success with Rockbox, sort of!

RE: success with Rockbox, sort of!

From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 19:41:45 -0500

Hi Glen

Thanks. Well, looks like I just paid $150 for something i won't use
much. Ok, so what I want to do is find a version of the archos that will
work with rockbox, but will also record?Is there still such a model that
exists, and if so, what's the model number?
I have seen so many model numbers floating around and it's very hard to
tell what model does what.
Thanks for being so patient with a new person for this stuff.