Subject: Re: success with Rockbox, sort of!

Re: success with Rockbox, sort of!

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:48:25 -0500

Okay,
On the Studio B recorder, which is mine and no, it doesn't have a radio.
Okay, lay the unit on the table face up.
You should have the USB port on the bottom and to the right is the adapter
plug in spot.
Up top on the left is the head phone jack and to the right I think is the
inline stereo jack.
You have the screen. and directly under the screen are three small
rectangular buttons. These are the function keys, from left to right you
have F 1 F 2 F 3. The F1 key is the menu key.
Under those keys you have a circle of little buttons, a round one is in the
middle. The middle button is play/pause. The buttons up and down from the
play are volume up and down and the up and down arrows. The buttons to the
left and right of the play button are left/right arrow and back and forward
by track.
Directly across from those groups of buttons are two buttons up and down.
The first one is on. The second button is directly down from the first, and
is off/stop.
Now, turn on your unit and after it spins up, hit the f 1 key. Rockbox will
say bookmarks, arrow down and you here in the following order: sound
settings, general settings, recording, playlist options, brows plugins, and
info. Also note, setting the date and time can be weird. If you need help,
let me know.