Subject: Re: success with Rockbox, sort of!

Re: success with Rockbox, sort of!

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:22:00 -0500

Your right, volume control is under sound settings, I didn't go in and name
the sub menus. I can if you need me to. I've had mine for about two years,
but have only had Rockbox on it for about six months.
You can also get a recorder with the radio. I've heard good and bad things
about it, but its supposed to be accessible. I know of some one who bought
the recorder w/o the radio for $150 on EBay. I hope you get it, good luck,