Subject: Re: Recording Guitar With a Microphone

Re: Recording Guitar With a Microphone

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 22:45:16 +0200

Why do you want to record something that is already an electrical signal
by using a microphone? If it is to show what the quality of your amplifier
is, you will need a good microphone, I guess. If you want an inexpensive
microphone, you can as well externalize the internal one, as I told
before. It's as good as any inexpensive external microphone, or at least
way more cheap...
Neat website, btw ;-)

Ronald

On Sun, 15 May 2005 19:39:36 +0200, Chris Hurley <chrish-rockbox_at_ax84.com>
wrote:

> Aditya Siram wrote:
>> Is there a way to record with a microphone from the Line IN jack?
>>

> I was wondering how the JBR might work for this. I usually use my Zoom
> PS-02 to make recording clips for my AX84.com website, but I thought the
> rockbox might be useful for that too.
>
> Is there a good inexpensive powered mic that can be used with these
> things?
>
> -Chris

                        _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )