Subject: dead "DC IN"

dead "DC IN"

From: basslover <basslover_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:23:47 -0700

On my Recorder 20, I accidentally yanked out the plug sideways and now that DC IN is dead.

My "EAR" seems a bit iffy (once in a while cutting in and out) also.

I don't solder, but I have someone nearby who can do it for me.

Are they any pictures of what these two areas inside should look like when properly soldered?

Any other useful info regarding these tasks that I can pass on to my soldering friend would be appreciated.

Thanks!