Subject: Re: mp3 player replacement

Re: mp3 player replacement

From: Mickey Quenzer <mickeyqu_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 09:57:19 -0700

Hi:

Thanks for the site link. I went there, and because things are still under
development, I was unable to understand where things stand. There were
images which don't do a blind person any good.

I understand that this is mostly a development list, so I'm trying not to
get in the way. However, this is development that is of great interest for
blind people. Podcasting is vary popular now, and people are looking for a
good audio player which also records. I would like to help you developers,
and in turn help other blind people.

So, the bottom line is, Should I purchase an iriver? Does the latest
release of rockbox work? and which model is the best one for recording.

Thanks much for taking the time to answer my questions.

*******
******* Home Page: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mickeyqu *******
******* SkypeT - instigater7724*******