Subject: Re: ATA Errror Numbers; where to find what's behind them

Re: ATA Errror Numbers; where to find what's behind them

From: Markus Grebenstein <sassodimorte_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 18:26:25 +0200

I checked soldering and used a DC- powersupply. Sadly the ATA -32 still
occurs... The Disk spins up normally. red light is flashing about every
second...

I lost my firts JBS a couple of months ago, then I lost my HD of the
second one, and no the second is having those problems with my brandnew
disk =-(

Any ideas

Am Thu, 2 Jun 2005 18:30:15 +0200 (MEST) schrieb Markus Grebenstein
<sassodimorte_at_gmx.de>:

> You might be right. It occurs mainly when batteries are not completely
> fresh... But I ran batteries completely empty a couple of times last week
> and it didn't show that behaviour a single time. And it even occured
> while
> charger connected.
>
> The first strange thing occuring was that it started chirping while
> playing
> music. Then it started chirping instead of playing music. Now ATA -32...

Markus Grebenstein
Adalbertstrasse 88
80799 München