Subject: How do you take apart a V2 to swap the hard drive?

How do you take apart a V2 to swap the hard drive?

From: Michael T. Kupietz, wearing a pointy hat <reginald_at_kupietz.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 17:11:03 -0700

I've just spent 45 frustrating minutes googling for instructions on taking
apart my Recorder V2 without breaking it... Looks like there are
instructions online for every model but mine. I can't figure out how to do
it without permanently bending metal parts one way or another. I already
bent & nearly broke one of the tabs that holds the faceplate on. Can
someone point me to instructions on how to get the hard drive out of this
fershlugginer thing?

Thanks,
Mike

--
<!--// Mike Kupietz has been deprecated. Please address future emails to
someone else. -->