Subject: My JBBR-FM20

My JBBR-FM20

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:33:28 -0500

I am wondering about a couple of mods:
I don't think that the guy working on my 8 MB chip replacement is done yet,
and I was thinking, isn't there a couple of things I could have him do while
it is open?
I thought that while he had it open, he could connect the serial line
inside, since I connected a remote control via the headphone jack, and I
tried it on the line-in as well, and it did not work, and I seem to remember
that that needs to be connected internally for some units.
Is that correct?

Also, I was thinking that there is something else that can be modified by
making a connection inside, but I don't remember what it is. Is there a
second mod as well?
Thanks.
Glenn