Subject: Re: My JBBR-FM20

Re: My JBBR-FM20

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:17:05 +0200

On 6/15/05, Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net> wrote:
> I thought that while he had it open, he could connect the serial line
> inside, since I connected a remote control via the headphone jack, and I
> tried it on the line-in as well, and it did not work, and I seem to remember
> that that needs to be connected internally for some units.
> Is that correct?

>From what I know, the remote is supposed to be only connected to the
ear plug, because only the ear plug is the special 4-contacts-socket.
I don't see the use of soldering in such a sock for the line-in as you
can still use the remote on the ear sock even if you are recording
from the line-in.

> Also, I was thinking that there is something else that can be modified by
> making a connection inside, but I don't remember what it is. Is there a
> second mod as well?

There are certainly some, but I don't see which of them could
specially suit you.

regs, manuel