Subject: Re: playback initialization (still)

Re: playback initialization (still)

From: Jim Coates <helicon1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:15:27 +0100

Hi

I have the same problem that Pedro is experiencing with having to boot
into iRiver firmware before I can get stable playback.
I bought my iHP-140 in October 2004 (in the UK), however, I had the
"ticking / clicking" problem that lots of people had when listening
through the remote.
I finally got my player replaced in January with a brand new H140
branded one which solved the ticking problem.
My barcode (if that is any use) is: 504440041102536
So it doesn't look like we have players from the same batch.