Subject: previous song on resume

previous song on resume

From: Naftali Goldstein <naftali34_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:11:52 +0200

Hi,
 First of all I'd like to thank you developers again for the amazing effort
you've put in porting rockbox to my Iriver.
 I realize that as a work in progress there are still lots of bugs to be
squashed, but here is one I found:
When resume is set to on, turn on the player and it resumes the last song
(duh..) try to press the "previous song" button, and you will be totally
ignored by your player. You need to first skip a song before the previous
song button will work.
I assume this isn't wanted behaviour.
 Thanks again,

--