Subject: Re: My JBR-FM20

Re: My JBR-FM20

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:50:21 +0200 (MEST)

Glen,

I'm too much in a hurry to make a photo documentation, but he can "activate"
the remote pin by closing an empty bridge footprint. It's directly above the
headphone jack, at the left edge, on the display side. While at it, have him
change the small pulldown resistor (~1 cm to the right) into the alternate
position left from itself, making it a pullup. If possible, replace it with
1 kOhm, but this is not crucial.

Another easy modification is changing S/PDIF input or output on the 4th ring
of the line in jack. I forgot if and which one is wired by default, the
other can be made by resistor bridges again. Perhaps even both is possible,
the function then depends on recording vs. playback mode.

White or blue backlight won't be helpful to you, I guess. :-/

Jöörg