Subject: iRiver keybindings

iRiver keybindings

From: Christi Alice Scarborough <christi_at_chiark.greenend.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:10:44 +0100

A couple of things about key bindings on the iRiver port.

It's really starting to bother me that play functionality isn't bound to
the "play" button, particularly when resuming, but at other times too,
pressing play has no effect when I would expect it to do something
obvious. To be honest, I'd rather have play bound to the play key than
to the joystick button. The current setup is counterintuitive and
confusing.

I'm really missing my F2 quickmenu. Any chance we could have it bound
to a long press on one of the keys or something?

Thanks,

Christi