Subject: Re: raising the bar in language support

Re: raising the bar in language support

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 00:37:53 +0200

Hi all,

why not apply a mechanism that takes advantage of the gcc-preprocessor ?
I didn't have a look at it, but I am pretty sure the gcc is able to
ONLY do the preprocessing stuff.
With that, strings could be #ifdef-ed like code, depending on features
and hardware limitations instead of model names.
#defines could be used to define the resume-key earlier and have it
replaced to the very string later on, not having to specify a second
and a third string that are 80% equal to each other.

manuel