Subject: RE: Fw: NBP-Announce: Anna Dresner's new iPod Shuffle Book

RE: Fw: NBP-Announce: Anna Dresner's new iPod Shuffle Book

From: Rick Alfaro <rick.alfaro_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:21:44 -0400

Actually, with regard to the Ipod Shuffle model, the problem is the Itunes
software which is horrible for those of us that use screen readers. The
device itself is perfectly accessible. Where RockBox could make a huge
difference is with the other Ipod models that rely heavily on the display.

RockBox for Ipods in my opinion would be huge and I really believe that even
sighted Ipod users would love it as well.

I have an Ipod Shuffle, but would buy one of the other Ipod models that are
hd based in a heartbeat if RockBox with its TalkBox support were developed
for it.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro_at_comcast.net