Subject: Re: Iriver iFP7xx RAM size

Re: Iriver iFP7xx RAM size

From: Dave Hooper <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:51:17 +0100

They could but that's unlikely ..
Actually, the more I google for info about the PNX0102, the more it seems
that there is no SDRAM interface after all.. seems that the programmable
audio coprocessor built into the core is just flash-programmable. I can't
find any mention of workspace or general-use RAM (or progamming notes for
the coprocessor) but, I suppose, why not. If that's really true then,
without docs, an iFP7xx port would be next to impossible.