Subject: RE: == ROCKBOX DEVKIT v3.12 AVAILABLE ==

RE: == ROCKBOX DEVKIT v3.12 AVAILABLE ==

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:40:45 +0100

Thanks BC... Worked a charm!

Now for a couple of potentially really silly question...
Having compiled the H120 simulator and run the resulting .exe file it says
no .rockbox folder...
1) Where is it looking? i.e. where is the 'root' of the simulated device
2) Does the simulator include a copy of the Firmware, or doe you have to
compile that, and then copy it into the 'root' in Q1?

Once again thanks for your efforts with the DevKit...

Mark