Subject: Re: Dead hard drive

Re: Dead hard drive

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 22:23:39 +0200

There's a standard 2.5" hard drive inside, like laptops use. Any standard
2.5" drive will fit. IIRC their height is 9.5mm
Oh, and if your drive is dead anyway, you can already flip open the case.
There are only 8 screws you can loose, and it's quite easy to see how
stuff needs to be put back.

Ronald

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 00:02:00 +0200, Alma Hix <almahix_at_myway.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion to use the daily build. As long as I can
> downgrade
> to the most recent solid release it sounds like a good idea.
>
> Since I don't want to crack open the case until I've bought the new
> drive,
> can anyone tell me what form factor (height) fits in the original JBR20?
>
> TIA

                        _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
  - against HTML email  X