Subject: RE: Question about rockbox

RE: Question about rockbox

From: rob powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 22:11:28 +0100

HI Nico, this is indeed true. There are only certain players that
will work with Rockbox, and you're really best to look at
www.rockbox.org, as there's too much information to put into a
message, and as all the information's there, it's frankly a waste of
time!, smile. Look at the FAQ section, and then come back and ask any
more question if you need to.

HTH,

Rob