Subject: RE: Rombox on 2.5?

RE: Rombox on 2.5?

From: Lee Marlow <lmarlow_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:05:58 -0600

I still boot into the original firmware when my batteries are extremely low. The original firmware charges the battery fine, but
Rockbox seems to try to continuously spinup the drive while it doesn't have enough power. It may be charging, but the constant
clicking from the drive is annoying.

Am I missing a way to boot up Rockbox so it only tries to charge the batteries?