Subject: Re: Latest bleeding edge build breaks OGG playback?

Re: Latest bleeding edge build breaks OGG playback?

From: Dave Hooper <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 21:28:11 +0100

Hrm, not for me. Any ideas where to look? Should I just check out a clean
cvs tree and try again (not quite sure why 'make clean' doesn't seem to
clean for me). I note that the bleeding edge build does work but my local
build does not (and the only difference in my local build should just be
the sokoban patch)