dev builds
themes manual
device status forums
mailing lists
IRC bugs
dev guide

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: 2.5 release progress (was Re: ROMbox status (and future..))

2.5 release progress (was Re: ROMbox status (and future..))

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:09:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, [IDC]Dragon wrote:

> _at_ other devs: are we on schedule for v2.5?

We still have about 12 more or less serious bugs listed for fixing on

I think we will need to wait and see what we are capable for fixing and when
Monday comes closer we should/could downgrade some or all of the remaining
bugs to be "fix post 2.5".

If not, (and this is only what I suggest in case we don't get a 2.5 out the
door in time) I can see how our freeze will hamper new development and if we
are to wait further we should make a branch for these remaining bug fixes
only. But doing so, we'd let the development going again on the HEAD branch
and we'd lose the "momentum" of bug fixing that we have right now.


  Daniel Stenberg -- --
Received on 2005-08-31

Page template was last modified "Tue Sep 7 00:00:02 2021" The Rockbox Crew -- Privacy Policy