dev builds
themes manual
device status forums
mailing lists
IRC bugs
dev guide

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: 2.5 release progress (was Re: ROMbox status (and future..))

Re: 2.5 release progress (was Re: ROMbox status (and future..))

From: nobby nobbs <>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:41:55 +0100

I'm sure no-one would mind an extension of a week or so, if it helped iron
out all the bugs. :)

Development can wait.

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:09:36 +0100, Daniel Stenberg <>

> On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, [IDC]Dragon wrote:
>> _at_ other devs: are we on schedule for v2.5?
> We still have about 12 more or less serious bugs listed for fixing on
> I think we will need to wait and see what we are capable for fixing and
> when Monday comes closer we should/could downgrade some or all of the
> remaining bugs to be "fix post 2.5".
> If not, (and this is only what I suggest in case we don't get a 2.5 out
> the door in time) I can see how our freeze will hamper new development
> and if we are to wait further we should make a branch for these
> remaining bug fixes only. But doing so, we'd let the development going
> again on the HEAD branch and we'd lose the "momentum" of bug fixing that
> we have right now.

Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
Received on 2005-08-31

Page template was last modified "Tue Sep 7 00:00:02 2021" The Rockbox Crew -- Privacy Policy