Subject: Re: Recording screen: breaking the law

Re: Recording screen: breaking the law

From: perterm <perterm_at_vce.de>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 08:56:22 +0200

David McIntyre wrote:

> I think this should be an optimal feature, as it would break my recording
> workflow. If I stop a recording, the action I want to take is to immediately
> start another recording, or turn the unit off.

My proposal concerned only the behaviour of _leaving_ the recording
screen. When a recording is in progress hitting stop simply stops the
recording but remains in the recording screen, just like the current
behaviour. Now you can decide wether you want to start another recording
or you can hit stop _again_ time to leave the recording screen. I don't
want to change that - only what happens after you left the recording
screen.

I updated
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/preview/Main/BreakingTheLawForRecording
to make that a bit more clear.