Subject: RE: Software for Archos

RE: Software for Archos

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:58:30 -0500

No! Don't use the software that came with the player. You don't need it,
just drag and drop using windows explorer. If you don't have rockbox the
unit puts the files in alphabetical order so you can still find files.
If you want a good program to build play lists and stuff use Winamp it's
the best out there. To download a copy go to www.whitestick.co.uk