Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Some more recording questions
Some more recording questions
From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:56:29 -0500
Thanks so much for everyone's help. Repeat was turned on. Now that
problem is solved. Now for my questions:
1. Is there a way to keep the noise from the disk spinning out of your
2. If your using the internal mike, how far away can the recorder pick
3. How much hard disk space do recordings usually pick up?
4. What is the best settings for the highest quality recordings?
5. When do you set your recordings to stereo vs mono?
6. What does a condenser mike look like?
Sarai D. Bucciarelli
Received on 2005-09-30