Subject: _SCREEN SCROLL_ <THIS HAS TO GET SUFFICIENT ATTENTION)

_SCREEN SCROLL_ <THIS HAS TO GET SUFFICIENT ATTENTION)

From: Liberman Shachar <Road_Runner_at_barak.net.il>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:19:59 +0200

and the reason for that is, because I hadn't have any intentions on just
busting my ass in front of the computer making a change that nobody sees!

you can read and download the patch at:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1360892&group_id=44306&atid=439120

The patch intentions was to help us stop waiting for screen to scroll.
This is a very known problem, where you can only see the beggining of the
line,
if your files are tagged something like: "president of the united states of
america - My Date With The President's Daughter.mp3",

I stricly recommend you to short the band name to potusa , but also you
might find my patch very helpful, that you could scroll the screen view to
skip the track number/band name and show the track name only.
other well known problem is when you want tracks to be kept in their
original order, but having track numbers at the begginng of them ususally
makes you loose three very expensive char placements on the left side of the
screen, thos displaying an even shorter filename. with the patch you can
simply scroll the tracknumbers out of view, still knowing for sure that your
list is kept in order!

Shachar.

(sorry for double posting, it was intended for the general list)