Subject: How to move file with rockbox on AJBR v1

How to move file with rockbox on AJBR v1

From: <bidul91_at_voila.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 00:05:13 +0100 (CET)

Helo,

I read in the forum that with the Iriver version of rockbox it was possible to move file ( from one directory to another) with the rename function. It doesn't seems to work on my AJBR with rockbox v2.5.
I need this feathure because I have un "copy box" and I need to move the files on a specific directory before copying them to an other usb mass-storage.

Thank you for your responses and sorry for my English.