Subject: Anyone Interested in buying my FM Recorder for Parts?

Anyone Interested in buying my FM Recorder for Parts?

From: <maz_at_email.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 03:36:40 -0800

My FM Recorder died today after two-and-a-half years. It was actually
working fine till today [flashed with RB 2.5].

About six months ago I had upgraded its hard drive by the
"bending-the-top" process. For the past month this bent was loosening
the contact between the battery an the top piece that goes over the
battery top contact, and today, when I pulled the battery out and in
again in trying to straighten the bent, it must have done something I
can't detect and I couldn't get it to turn on again. Maybe the lucky
buyer can fix it.

The screen was good up to thiis day [it doesn't turn on anymore] and the
buttons were all working perfectly well. The hard drive is an 80GB
Toshiba in perfect condition that could be part of the deal.

Anybody interested, please send me a private reply.

Thanks.

MAZ

HYPERLINK
"http://146259.sigclick.mailinfo.com/sigclick/0606020B/04094D04/0403480B