Subject: Re: Recently used Menu entries

Re: Recently used Menu entries

From: David Pedersen <dav-ped_at_frisurf.no>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:13:18 -0500

Now, would it be possible to make a 'user menu', where the user could put -
say for instance - 20 menu entries of his own choice? Wo, that if a person
uses recording, Sleep Timer, and Car Adapter Mode frequently, he could put
those on his USER MENU. That way, you don't have to meddle with an endless
recursion, and the user would simply press I.E. F3, and downarrow twice to
get to the sleep timer.

The function is well known from a few cell phone models.

David