Subject: Re: Does anyone have an idea?

Re: Does anyone have an idea?

From: David Pedersen <dav-ped_at_frisurf.no>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 06:27:37 -0500

IF you already have purchased the InfoVox license, you will get the user key
by contacting the InfoVox, or their authorized dealer. If not, there is no
way of extend the thirty day limit. - That is, if you don't want to
reinstall your computer from scratch. - InfoVox puts some kind of an entry
in the register, that noone knows of, and which blocks for all extended or
copy usage. I have the exact problem with the Norwegian voice, myself. You
may want to check if Scansoft may have a finish voice.

Regards,
David