Subject: Re: Speed adjustment is it possible

Re: Speed adjustment is it possible

From: Thom Johansen <thomj_at_pvv.ntnu.no>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 09:12:31 +0100

It is indeed possible to change the speed of playback in Rockbox. I added
this feature about a week ago for the H1x0 series, but it hasn't yet been
enabled for the H300 builds. I'll see about fixing this afterwards if no one
beats me to it.
When it is fixed, you basically just change the playback speed by
pressing the
play button, and while holding it, pressing up or down. Up will increase
the speed,
and down will decrease it. Release the play button when you're
satisified with the
speed. Beware that the playback speed function isn't yet as high quality
as I'd like
it to be, but it beats having nothing.

Thom