Subject: Re: .LNK FILES IN ROCKBOX

Re: .LNK FILES IN ROCKBOX

From: Dave Wiard <lists_at_wiard.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 08:28:18 -0800

Manuel Dejonghe wrote:
> On 12/8/05, Dave Wiard <lists_at_wiard.net> wrote:
>
>> Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
>>
>>> Stephan Seitz wrote:
>>>
>>> BTW, this will of course mean that you abandon all possibilities to run
>>> the original firmware.
>>>
>> I could live with that. I never use it anyway! :)
>>

> How would you update the rockbox-booting bootloader up to the day
> rockbox itself is able to do it ?
>
> lImbus

I am happily running the v4 bootloader and have been since about 3 weeks
after it came out. I haven't seen a particularly compelling reason to
update it, yet. I'm even still running a custom Rockbox from late
September. Haven't had a good enough reason to update it yet because
it's working perfectly for me as it is and does everything I want it to:
plays music with replaygain. I need or want nothing more.

Dave
kenshin/kawika/sithia