Subject: RE: A Dead h140

RE: A Dead h140

From: <jimfidler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:19:52 -0330

Hey Jonathan,
if all else fails, try resetting the machine.
This is done with a small pin. There's a small, and when I say small, I
mean small, hole in the bottom of the unit.

Good luck with it.

Cheers from Newfoundland,
Jim Fidler

www.republicofavalonradio.com
www.jimfidler.com

At 11:39 AM 14/12/2005 -0600, you wrote:

>Thanks tom, I have tried both of those things but sadly that hasn't helped.
>
>Jonathan Mosen
>Blog, podcast and radio show: http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>Ph: +1-925-566-9265.
>Mobile/SMS +1-806-252-6671

Roots Cellar Productions Inc.
P.O. Box 5851 St. John's, Newfoundland A1C 5X3
Tel: 1--709--726-8663 Fax: 1--709--726-3299
"There are 3 types of people: those who know, those who don't and those
who won't."