Subject: Playing AAC-Files with iRiver h140 and Rockbox

Playing AAC-Files with iRiver h140 and Rockbox

From: Selamet <selamet_at_pcport.ch>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 08:32:59 +0100

Hello,

I down't know if someone has written about the bug concerning the problem
with aac-files on Iriver and Rockbox. I Converted a MP3-File with Itunes to
a AAC-File (Fileextention .m4a). By playing the aaac-file on the iriver the
player stops after about 3 seconds, then it follow a brake about 2 or 3
seconds and then a can listen the next 3 seconds and it follows again a
brake. But I have no problems with playing a aac-files on the Computer. Also
no problems with OGG-Files on Rockbox.

Can someone describe me the problem?

Selamet