Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Why do I keep getting bounces?

Why do I keep getting bounces?

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:13:22 +0000

Hi there!

Why do I keep getting a message from Rockbox-bounces?

Your mail to 'rockbox' with the subject

    Re:

The reason it is being held:

    Post to moderated list

notification of the moderator's decision. If you would like to cancel

    http://cool.haxx.se/cgi-bin/mailman/confirm/rockbox/cb69511bc7e3e6ab1e42b75b3a259ca8f7c39f63

    "I worry about my child and the Internet all the
time, even though she's too young to have logged on
yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15
years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy,
where were you when they took freedom of the press
away from the Internet?'"
    --Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation

Surface Inspection
www.surface-inspection.com