Subject: Re: introduction and a question

Re: introduction and a question

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:55:44 +0100

On 12/20/05, Djd <daredevil221_at_wdjm3.com> wrote:
> These I-river models you mention. Are they as good as the archos? What makes
> one model like the H120 different from the H340? Do the menus still talk
> with the I river using this firmware like they do with the Rockbox? How much
> can these mp3 players store?

The irivers are even better, if you like to compare them with the
simple attribute of beeing good.
The most intresting parts for you would be that the device is smaller
with the same hard disk capacity (from 10 to 40 gigabytes, it's
written in the last two digits), can speak menu entries even while
listening to music or preparing a recording.

The bigger screen (and even the color screen of the h340) may not be
of that much interest for you, I'm afraid.

limbus