Subject: Iriver Manuals?

Iriver Manuals?

From: Kolby Garrison <kolbygarrison_at_triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:05:29 -0800

Hello Everyone,
Well, my Iriver H320 finally arrived yesterday, and i got to peak at it! What a nice unit, I have to wait until Christmas before I officially get it though. One of the questions that i do have is, is there a version of the iriver H320 Manual in Text, Rich Text, MS Word, or any other form than Adobe out there?
Being a totally blind computer user, my screen reader doesn't like the Adobe format particularly, and i wanted to have the manual on my Pocket PC, so that I could read it on-the-go.
Thanks So Much, and Happy Holidays!
Kolby