Subject: Re: why no shutdown in car adapter mode?

Re: why no shutdown in car adapter mode?

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:40:25 +0100

Hi Jörg,

I'm using it with a ten minutes idle power off. I like it that way
because I am often stopping the engine for only a few minutes (my car
radio automatically goes down then as well).
Is there a drawback of an agressive idle poweroff I didn't know yet ?

cheers, lImbus

P.S.: Just for the record: The hard disk in my JBRv1 does not start up
anymore at -5 °C