Subject: Re: updating Iriver 120

Re: updating Iriver 120

From: Jochen Schulz <ml_at_well-adjusted.de>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 16:14:48 +0100

C_no_C:

> Just a quick question. I am currently running Rockbox on a Iriver 120
> and want to update to the daily build. Do I just unzip the daily
> build onto the route directory of the Iriver and that is it?

Yes.

> Are there other steps I need to take such as restarting the player or
> anything else?

When you enter the root directory after unplugging your player, Rockbox
should ask you whether you want to boot into the new version (which
happens in almost no time). You can also "run" runrockbox.iriver and it
will reboot.

J.
--
If I could travel in time I would show my minidisc to the Romans and
become Caesar until the batteries ran out.