Subject: RE: Another car adapter mode question

RE: Another car adapter mode question

From: Ed Toro <cojonesdetoro_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:09:11 -0500

I forgot to mention that it used to freeze up just as I started the motor. I
was thinking that it may have been a voltage surge (or more probably a dip)
while starting. I have recently taken a job where I drive longer and now it
behaves as expected. I'm thinking that the batteries get to charge longer. I
rarely use the JBS6000 outside the car as it is just too big.