Subject: RE: still can't find the reset button on my h 140

RE: still can't find the reset button on my h 140

From: Christopher Woods <christof_at_infinitus.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 02:23:48 -0000

If anyone's still unsure as to what the reset button looks like (it is
labeled on the bottom metal part of the casing), or want some kind of visual
comparison of the button against a familiar object (in this case, the tip of
a Bic ballpoint pen), here's a couple of pictures:
http://kerblam.co.uk/pictures/iriverh140resetbutton/. Didn't post as
attachments due to the size (almost a meg each at their native resolution -
the 640x480s were still a few hundred kb - and I know that some people
really hate attachments).