Subject: Re: VoiceBox-Archos driver for XP

Re: VoiceBox-Archos driver for XP

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 21:55:56 -0600

Hi Kevin,
Sounds like your computer is in need of a thorough scandisk.
Open my computer, and arrow to your hard drive, C:, and press alt + enter on
it, and you can control + tab to the tools page and do a scandisk, or disk
repair, or whatever it is called.
I don't feel like going there just to get the exact terminology.
Anyway, check both check boxes before pressing the space bar on okay.
This should fix that problem.
Glenn