Subject: rockbox and oiriver ihp140

rockbox and oiriver ihp140

From: Melissa Tucker <melissatucker4_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 11:25:11 -0500

I've read the manual and want to make sure I understand something. I'm not sure which firmware on the download page I need to download. Also, on the iriver hard drive, do I need to create a directory to unzip the files in? Also, does the installation take place while the unit is still hooked up to the computer. I've never installed something like this before, and I don't want to mess something up. Thanks for any help.